The Effect Of Printing In Color
Does printing in color really make a difference? According to a recent study by the International Communications Research and Xerox, an overwhelming majority of U.S.-based small business owners/managers believe that color does in fact have a positive effect on their business.
Respondents indicated that color documents have a strong ability to attract new customers, make companies appear larger, gain a competitive edge, increase memory retention and enhance creativity. Among the findings:
- 92% Believe color presents an image of impressive quality
- 90% Feel color can assist in attracting new customers
- 90% Believe customers remember presentations and documents better when color is used
- 84% Think greater consideration is given to color documents
- 83% Believe color makes them appear more successful
- 83% Feel color capabilities enhance employee creativity
- 81% Think color gives them a competitive edge
- 78% Report that color documents are easier to understand
- 76% Believe that the use of color makes their business appear larger to clients
Contact us at Dynamark to learn about new ways to boost sales by printing in color.