Tips & Tricks for Facebook for Business
There are many nuances that go along with creating a business profile on social platforms, and it’s important that the rules of engagement are known and followed for your business to thrive on Facebook.
- Create a business page – not a personal business page
- Add a recognizable profile picture so you can be found
- Choose an appropriate and eye-catching cover photo
- Have a CTA on your Facebook page to view a video, sign up now, etc.
- Complete the “About” section so readers can easily confirm they’ve come to the right place
- Post photos and videos
- Pin important posts at the top of your page
- Monitor and respond to comments
- Promote your page
- Measure success
If done right, Facebook and other social media platforms have a place in your B2B or B2C marketing mix.