Soaring Results with Flyer Campaigns
One very inexpensive way of creating local awareness for your business is through the use of flyers. Following these eight tips can help ensure a successful flyer campaign:
1. Know your target audience. Distributing flyers to people who have no interest in your products or services is a waste of time and money.
2. Design with your target audience in mind. Use appropriate colors and messaging to appeal to your target audience.
3. Convey a clear purpose. You have about five seconds to make an impression. Your headline should be your main focus, and it must be captivating.
4. Get your point across quickly. Flyer copy should be short and to the point.
5. Make customers feel like they’re getting a bargain. Offer percentage discounts, freebies and more.
6. Set a time limit. Be sure to include some time limitations to motivate customers to buy sooner rather than later.
7. Be clear on how you want customers to contact you. Provide a phone number, email address or both.
8. Find the most effective method of distributing your flyers. You could put them through doors, attach them on car windshields or have them inserted into local newspapers.
Call Dynamark for flyer campaign ideas that can help you maximize your return on your next campaign.