Developing Better Promotional Products Campaigns
Successful promotional products campaigns don’t happen by chance. Here are six tips from the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) for developing better campaigns:
- Define a specific objective. Whether to increase trade show traffic or boost sales with current clients, the first step in any campaign is to clearly state its purpose.
- Determine a workable distribution plan. Research shows that a carefully executed distribution plan significantly increases the effectiveness of promotional products campaigns.
- Create a central theme. Linking a recognizable logo and/or color to all aspects of a campaign helps to strengthen the effectiveness of the entire program.
- Develop a message to support the theme. A strong message helps to solidify your company’s name, products or services in your audience’s mind.
- Select a promotional product that bears a natural relationship to your theme. Don’t pick an item based solely on uniqueness, price or perceived value. Instead, make it a cohesive part of the campaign theme.
- Use a qualified promotional products consultant. Look to the professionals at Dynamark for a variety of value-added services, such as unique product ideas, creative distribution solutions and insight into the different imprinting methods. We’re here to help!