7 modern website design trends you should know about for 2019
1. Strong User Interface. Users are savvy, provide an impeccable online experience.
2. Plenty of white space. Clean designs with plenty of white space are easier to read and navigate.
3. Custom graphic design and illustrations. Visually distinguish your website from the competition.
4. Bright, bold colors and gradients. Vibrant, saturated color is one of the most powerful visual communication tools available and computer screens can effectively deliver it.
5. Responsive design. Your web design needs to support mobile users. Period.
6. Integrated video. Video captures attention like no other form of media.
7. Dynamic scrolling. In 2019, scrolling is coming back strong. Users are willing to scroll if a webpage is well-designed and engaging.
A final word. Your website is a critical component of your brand, and as your brand and marketing strategy evolves, your site should as well.