Signage Success for Restaurant Reboot
Il Giordano, a chic urban restaurant, wanted to refresh its look and needed some help with interior and exterior signage, printed business cards, menus and directional signage. Additionally, they wanted to attract guests from a nearby hotel along with local residents. Being a high-end restaurant, quality, appearance and attention to detail had to be impeccable.
After several meetings with executive management, we designed and produced the following materials to meet their marketing goals. All signage met building and zoning code standards.
• Exterior signs at entry
• Signs with standoffs in each of the elevators
• Stand-up tent cards in all of the hotel rooms
• Handout cards at the front desk upon check-in
• Discount cards to hand out at local events
• Directional signage inside and outside the hotel
The restaurant had a successful grand re-opening event, and almost immediately, management saw a large increase in visitors. They are pleased with the directional signage which they feel has been instrumental in driving traffic to the restaurant.