Membership Maximized with Non-profit Event Marketing
Each year, an environmental non-profit agency hosts a benefit for local forest protection efforts. The event includes gourmet food, live music, local wines, craft brews, as well as live auctions, and it attracts the largest gathering of outdoor enthusiasts along the west coast. The membership director called us to request an estimate on invitations and envelopes. She was running out of time and had no bandwidth so we offered to meet with her right away. Tight on time and money, she had her must-have list:
• As a non-profit environmental protection organization, all marketing collateral needed to be printed on 100% recycled materials
• There was a lot of pressure to recruit new sponsors and members
• Many tight, fast-approaching deadlines
• Limited budget
As a provider of print and integrated marketing services for our clients, we excel at event marketing too. We help our clients execute across a full-spectrum of activities to ease the pressure from these often, stressful times. For this non-profit agency we provided a complete event solution package that included:
• Pre-Event Materials: Direct mail campaign—envelopes, postcards, invitation cards, tickets, mailing, sorting, mailing lists, and remittance envelopes
• At-Event Items: Program booklets, auction cards, NCR bidding forms, banners, way-finding signs.
• Post-Event: Sponsorship thank-you cards
• All solutions were printed on 100% recycled paper
We delivered all materials two days ahead of schedule. The event was sold out and sponsorships far exceeded previous years. The client was most happy that we took the time to meet with her immediately to assure her the project would get done.