Integrated Marketing Efforts Launch New Division, Brand
A prominent security solutions company underwent an organizational restructure and needed a marketing partner to help conceptualize and execute a formal branding plan for the new division.
Three separate events were taking place to roll out the new division: a town hall meeting, a local press event, and an event at the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) for the ringing of the bell. The executive administrator needed help with creative ideas to make an impactful presence at each of the events.
The town hall event was to be held at a nearby hotel. We met with the client and the hotel staff several times before developing our plan. The plan included:
• A large logo floor graphic at the hotel entrance, and another at the meeting room entrance with a trail of floor graphics that served as way-finders to the meeting room
• Featuring their premium security projects by placing graphics on easels and affixing posters to the walls leading into the entrance of the meeting room
• Placing (removable) color logo labels on the hurricane lanterns on the dining tables
• Printed survey cards and custom pens that were placed at each table
• Three-dimensional logos were used as the backdrop on the stage at the press conference
• Two large retractable banners for the NYSE ringing of the bell
The cohesive branding effort was precisely what leadership envisioned with the launch of the new division. The client was extremely happy with each of the events and the impact the company made on town hall attendees, the community during the press event and the business world at the NYSE.